2011年6月2日星期四

Write For My Zentai Fetish


Thanks to Internet as it makes me not alone and lonely.In the world there are many people who have the same fetish with me.With internet I realize that there are different groups:lycra,panthhose,fury and etc.Before accessing to Internet I had fell into love for stockings,leggings and gloves.  Of course,I fear more as the unusual fetish is becoming stronger and stronger when I am growing older and older.


The internet weakens my fear and it gives me a chance to know about zentai,this kind of lycra full bodysuit.  I had a try to google my fetish and then there are a lot of Hospitals’ websites popping out..

There so-called doctors express their cure ways.How stupid they are!  Here I would like to write blogs and to see if I can learn more about my fetish and to see if how are these folks who have the same fetish with me.So anybody loves zentai can share us with your wonderful stories!

没有评论:

发表评论