2011年6月1日星期三

My Wonderful Zentai Day

 Yesterday,all my family have gone for a travel but I was too busy with my job and so I decided to stay alone at home.It is bad for me though.
But suddenlly I became very excited.Why?I thought it was a great time for me to wear zentai at home.I have a fetish for it but no one knows that,includes my husband.So I can only wear zentai in bathroon if my husband is at home.
I quickly slipped on my favorite pink lycra bodysuit I bought for zentaizone and took out my lycra bed sheet,lycra pillows (I was lucky as zentaizone made me a set of lycra beddings).I was going to sleep in lycra.

 I did not wake up until 10 am.(I thought I told you that I was busy with work.LOL.I too love sleeping in lycra and so I can not control myself and get up early for work)





I waked up on 10 am but I did not leave home for job until 12:00 am.What an wonderful day!

没有评论:

发表评论