2011年5月29日星期日

Husband Wears Spiderman Costume To Cheer For His Wife


One day,I saw a dancer wore a spidermancostume on the stage,which is a surprise for Chinese audience.And that was my first time to see someone wear a zentai stuffs for a show and in exactly it was a sing-context..They are a couple:the singer is wife and the dancer is husband.


Their new idea gave many people a big surprise which shows the attraction from the lycra full bodysuits.Although the husband was just a cheerer or dancing parter(obviously he was not professional).they caught all the attention of the audience and jury. The wife was good at singing and her major in university was music.But when she came across the man,she gave up her study and married him.What a moving love story!

I was really happy when I watched the show.And several later,here came a news about them:they will attend another show and If it is true,I will watch them then.

没有评论:

发表评论