2011年6月7日星期二

Zentai,A Kind Of Fashion,Art Enjoyment


After work my great love is surfing the internet.Unconsciously I found a lot of zentai photos on the internet and then I was wondering how wonderful if I wear a zentai?With unlimited desire,I spent some time on searching zentai suppliers.Hard work pays off and finally I found one zentai I loved very much on zentaizone.com

So I paid for my order with Paypal and it was a red lycra full bodysuit.I still remember when I signed for it and could not wait to open it.I slowly put it on and it was tight and comfortable.It was touching all my body.I never had this kind of comfortable feeling.It seemed that everthing in my room wearing red yarn loomed.I slightly touched my skin and felt the incomparable joy.
After that day,I fell into zentai:a new name for lycra full bodysuit.
But there are not many people love zentai in our living community and more people who only appreciate zentai.Without any doubt there might be some friends would mock at your special loves and even criticize you are abnormal and etc.But in my opinon,wearing a zentai is a fashion,an art enjoyment.Zentai can makes happy inside of it and enjoy being tight.I wear zentai when I am alone.I hope to make more and more zentai loves acquaintance.

没有评论:

发表评论